Enjoy all your favorite outdoor activities in Louisa County, Iowa
Bordered by the Mississippi River and with more than 15,000 acres of parks and natural areas we're confident we have what you’re looking for.
Spend some time in Louisa County, you’ll feel better for it . . . naturally.
- Paddle thousands of acres of wetlands and 72 miles of river Water trails »
- Explore nature hiking forest, wetland and prairie trails
Hiking & trails»
- Sleep under the stars at one of our six campgrounds
Find a campground»
- Experience some of Iowa’s best hunting on more than 13,000 acres of public areas Hunting areas »
- Watch wildlife everywhere! Find out where »
- Reel in your limit. The fishing is great on our rivers, streams, lakes and pond Fishing hotspots»